Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sometimes you need a breather.

Hey all! This is the final week of the
Crafting Over Sweeting Challenge!
I can't believe that I only have 3 more days... CRAZY!

I'm so excited because we have family in town for a couple of days.
This of course does not mean I'm not keeping up with the crafting
(I have pictures to prove it! :D),
it just means that I won't get to blog about all of them until Friday & Saturday.

I am going to be featuring 4 more crafts by the end of the week.

-Melted crayon art
*So awesome! If you haven't seen this yet just type it into to Pinterest
or even Google and check it out. Once I saw it I knew I NEEDED to try it out.*

-Surfboard height tracker
*For my kid's (soon to be) beach-themed room.*

-Floral Monogram

*I needed to use the flowers from the wreath I took apart
and this worked out perfectly!*

-Yummy Creamy Beef Stew
*just as an added bonus, and because it's a-mazingly delicious.*

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment